Model: Veriton 7700G
Category: BIOS Driver
Operating System: Windows XP (Note: might work with other versions of this os.)
Flash BIOS R01-C0
1. Enable function key network boot support
2. Enable detection on PCIe x1 and PCIe x16
3. Shown EM64T msg in BIOS setup and POST if CPU with EM64T capability is detected.
4. Fixed WinXP without SP1 installation issue
5. added new fan detection algorithm
1. Start Winflash
2. At the welcome screen, click next
3. At the following screen, click next (it is not recommended to save bios)
4. At the Load BIOS screen, Click on Load BIOS
5. Select the ROM file you downloaded from the WEB and click Open
6. After the BIOS is loaded, click next
7. At the BIOS Update screen, Click on the box "Program Boot Block"
8. Click on the box "Clear System CMOS" Do not make a recovery diskette.
9. When the update is complete, click Finish
It is recommended that you reboot your computer.