Model: BIOS Aspire T650
Category: BIOS Driver
Operating System: Windows XP (Note: might work with other versions of this os.)
1. Enabled "Power Down Unused PCI-E Lanes" for 3DMarks 2003 issue.
2. Disable "C1E function" for Intel 840 CPU can not boot issue.
3. Fix system can not boot after flash BIOS when system has one Apacer Memory DIMM.
4. Fix DMI table for Memory DIMM.
5. Update performance patch for 930 CPU S3/S4 resume issue
6. Phase in USB 2.0 HUB solution for ULI
1. Boot into Windows.
2. Download and unzip the attached file onto your HDD.
3. Download and unzip the Winflash.zip, Winflash sop.zip, and R02-A2.zip files to your HDD.
4. Run WinFlash.exe and follow the example shown in the GIF files
When the programming is complete, the system will reboot.
You will need to load default settings after the system reboots.