Model: Aspire T120c
Category: BIOS Driver
Operating System: Windows XP (Note: might work with other versions of this os.)
1. Added the option to use the CMOS password as a boot password or a CMOS setup
2.Added the ability to disable onboard sound, so a 3rd party sound card could be
1. Download the file 120CR1B1.EXE to your HDD.
2. Run the program 120CR1B1.EXE to create a bootable BIOS update diskette.
3. Boot from the floppy.
4. At the DOS prompt type a:\flash.bat
5. After the BIOS flash program lists the BIOS file R01-B1.42, press ENTER
6. After the system reboots, go back into CMOS setup and select defaults settings.