Model: DX4710-05 Desktop
Category: BIOS Driver
Operating System: Windows XP (Note: might work with other versions of this os.)
Here is a rar file containing all the drivers for this desktop pc:
The SATA Driver is "Intel(R) ICH9R/DO/DH SATA AHCI Controller" located in the file: iaAHCI.inf
Use nLite to Slipstream it in your Xp CD.
* Install Nlite
* Insert your XP Disk into the cd drive
* Run Nlite, it will ask you where your xp installation is. Chose the drive the XP disk is in, and it should recognise it.
* Next, it will ask you where you would like to save your installation.
* Next, Task Selection Screen should come up. Make sure you check Drivers, and Bootable ISO. I also like to check Unattended, so I have less work to do during the installation
* Next, you have the chance to insert the SATA Driver. Click Insert > Single Driver. From the f6flpy32_85.zip, chose iaAHCI.inf, it will open up a screen of the contraining drivers. Select the Intel(R) ICH9R/DO/DH SATA AHCI Controller
* Next, you have the options to change the default values of the XP install, you can pre-insert your serial number so you never have to type it in at installation, add desktop themes... you can toy around with some of the settings that you're familiar with at this point.
* Next, it will build your install of windows. Click yes if it asks: "do you want to start the process"?
* Next, the final step. You have the option to either burn your install to a disk or write it as an image file.
File size: 51.88 Kb.
File name: Gateway_DX4710-05_XP.Drivers.rar